Pets and Plants and stuff

Amazing that I am able to still have a plant alive that was given to me nearly 10 years ago when my son was born. My children relived what else "I did real good" over the past year earlier tonight.

Here goes:

1. The plant is still alive
2. You do real good taping your mirror on the car
3. You made sure that the other 4 fish got a chance to live before the Gormas killed them
4. You sometimes make the best grilled cheese sandwhich
5. You're real good at knowing lots of words to songs on the radio
6. I think I make beds better than you, but you are good at that too
7. You wash dishes good
8. You are bossy like moms are supposed to be - so I guess that is good
9. When I spill milk you don't yell, you just tell me there is nothing to cry about because there are bigger things in life to cry about
10. You know how to kill bugs and flush ticks down the toilet
11. The time that the tv had to be moved and only daddy could lift it and then you lifted it - you did that real good mom
12. You always make sure the dogs eat their food, and you remember to feed the cat most of the time
13. When the mud was stuck in the carpet you got that out really good, even though it wasn't really mud from the dogs
14. You were a really good momma when you didn't yell at me because there were boogers on my wall (it was so gross)
15. Remember when I puked all over you and the floor and bed, you were a really good mom and helped me get better
16. You did really super good when you chased the dogs down the street in your pajamas when they got loose
17. When the bird got in the garage, you did a good job of getting the neighbor friend to get it out, you only screamed a little bit
18. You always protect us at night when daddy's at work, even though we are the ones protecting you for daddy
19. I suppose you do good at making sure the bathroom has books in it to read (not sure where he came up with that one)
20. You always tell us to be nice and honest and that everything else will come out in the wash, but I don't know what that means.

Yep... what did you figure out... I live with boys, they are adorable, I am one lucky and blessed mom.

Have a great night!
DevinAnne (c)

Comments

Unknown said…
Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
I really need your help

Popular Posts