My Sister the Super Hero




So my sister is totally amazing. I am not sure if I can sum it up where you won’t get bored. She is beautiful and charming. She is kind and lights up a room when she enters it. She is kind and patient, brilliantly genuine, and without even trying… a total super hero. I swear that she must have 14 capes with “S” on it. Her cape is never dirty, it never is frayed, she maintains that hero thing all the time. And not just for her kids and hubby    for me too. For everyone. I can call her at any time and have for that matter, and no matter her day she stops, she listens, she cries, she laughs, she sets me straight, she finds a way to make any situation humorous. I told you…she is amazing. She is a super hero. She has faced mountains and challenge I have not. She has handled them with dignity and integrity, character, and true super hero form. Are you bored yet of hearing about my super hero sister? Okay…well, it is her birthday tomorrow. I hope she has an amazing day and needed to put it out in the internet of the world that my sister is a super hero. Now, I am off to go wash a couple of my hero capes, I don’t have 14 of them like she does.

CassieAnneClaire




Comments

Popular Posts