No Excuses


No excuses. No excuses for real. No excuses as to why my smile isn't here. Simple and sublime is the life we each must live. To answer to ourselves, our God, our own self will. To let other's impact and take my smile is not a power they have obtained. For my smile, my joy, my life is a gift from God and my own stain, to transpire into the beauty that He indeed has planned, takes only one smile thing, a willing heart and a hand. So, no excuses and no blame, for feelings of challenge or strife. No excuses that someone else, is mixing and messing up a life. Held accountable by each one's own, to each heart and to God above. These are the two things that will determine fate of the above. Holy love and forgiveness and an attempt no longer accepted, only faith love and endurance... patience kindness honest and love. To love another as He loves them... that is the opportunity today holds. No excuses, no hands held down, just simple love and respect to unfold. 

CassieAnneClaire (c) 

Comments

Popular Posts