Been quite a while since I wrote a real “thing” other than a story or something on a whim. So below is a thought that has been following me around… now written for you…

Today I met me, it is as simple as that
I was walking and talking without even a care
Really wasn’t paying much attention
To what was beyond my own incoming air
From out of the blue came the prettiest of things
Right down in front of me
Before me you see
Was this pretty
amazing ironically small bee
Back up a moment and you will see true
That me and bees don’t mix too well
Not one hoot
So when this pretty amazing ironically small bee
Came flying toward me
I cringed and I stopped walking
(and talking of course)
I waited to see what might happen
Then without much of notice
The bee hovered and hovered and then just
Sat down on my hand
And then like a light
In the darkest of rooms
In that moment ~ I saw the plan
Without even noticing the bee anymore
I was looking at my ring that meant
Commitment and so much more
Beyond the ring that I treasure so much
Was a beautiful small hand
Attached to a beautiful small face
That had stopped and looked up
With perfect eyes and said…
I love you momma to the moon and back.
Nothing else today you see
Meant nearly as much or dear to me…

Take a moment to treasure your day…


CassieAnneClaire ©  

Comments

Popular Posts